Anyone can use the site to schedule group events (whether open or closed), organize play using the linked forums and Discord, and join available games advertising for players. See the new NWC Quickstart Guide for further details on how the site can support your Neverwinter Nights activities. Click here to read the site disclaimer.
The default calendar time zone is GMT -5, but it is highly recommended to select your own time zone in your account settings, to let the site perform an automatic time conversion of the events schedule.
Game types displayed on the main events calendar can include Application (Blue), Invite Only (Red), and Open (Gray). See the Quickstart Guide for additional information on creating and joining games. Events scheduled on Persistent Worlds (PWs) have a "PW:" prefix.
The NWN:EE Multiplayer Resource Page has community site links, module lists, and the following guides:
- Multiplayer Connection and Hosting Guide
- Quick and Dirty MP Roleplay Reference
- Creating and Running a Neverwinter Nights Campaign
- The"Old School" NWC Roleplayer and DM Guides
** Click this link for a Discord channel invite **
The NWC Forums welcome all from the multiplayer community as a place for shared resources and discussions.
- The Player Connection is for those looking to organize gaming groups or advertise individual games
- Persistent World Announcements are for PW-related information and activities
- The Dungeon Master's Forum hosts discussions on the art of DMing
- DM and Player groups can get their own campaign forum
There is a Neverwinter Connections Facebook group that longtime NWC member and news editor Urk maintained after the previous site shut, and has now updated with the new site info.
NWC exists (again) in no small part due to the success of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE) by Beamdog, along with their continued development and support of the multiplayer experience.