The NWN:EE Multiplayer Resource Page includes all of the NWC-produced guides and has links to other Neverwinter Nights community service sites and videos. Some of the new and classic NWC products:
- Multiplayer Connection and Hosting Guide
- Quick and Dirty MP Roleplay Reference
- Dungeon Master (DM) resources
- Creating and Running a Neverwinter Nights Campaign guide
- "Old School" NWC Roleplayer and DM Guides
- Recommended multiplayer modules list (no DM required)
- Organize group play and advertise Persistent World (PW) projects using the NWC Forums - where you can request your own campaign forum - and the NWC Discord. Click here for a Discord channel invite
- Use the Events Calendar to post info on multiplayer games, with an automatically adjusting time zone and comments section.
Game types displayed on the main events calendar can include Application (Blue), Invite Only (Red), and Open (Gray). See the Quickstart Guide for additional information on creating and joining games. Events scheduled on Persistent Worlds (PWs) have a "PW:" prefix.
See the NWC Quickstart Guide for further details on how the site can support your Neverwinter Nights activities.
Click here to read the site disclaimer.
- Many thanks to Ranan for setting up the NWC Discord and welcoming integration with the new Neverwinter Connections site.
- The Neverwinter Connections Facebook group was maintained by longtime NWC member and news editor Urk maintained after the previous project shut down, and it has now updated with the new site info.