Everyone is welcome to peruse the site, register as users, and join or schedule Neverwinter Nights games listed on the events calendar. New users should change the home time zone in their profile, if necessary, after registering. Then the calendar will automatically display all scheduled events at the correct local time.
Game types displayed on the main events calendar can include Invite Only (Red), Application (Blue) and Open (Gray). See the Quickstart Guide to the new NWC for additional information on creating and joining games, as well as the site disclaimer.
The NWN:EE Multiplayer Resource Page has everything needed to enter and thrive in the world of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition multiplayer. Community site links are included, along with these NWC guides:
- The NWC Multiplayer Connection and Hosting Guide is a step-by-step explanation of how to use NWN:EE in multiplayer mode. It walks through the process of both joining internet games and how to host one on your own computer.
- The NWC Quick and Dirty MP Roleplay Reference is designed to help orient those new to the multiplayer interface, as well as providing a common (optional) reference point for in-game behavior.
- The "Old School" NWC Roleplayer and DM Guides are also available, with the blessings of the original authors (Gruush and Lazybones).
** Click this link for a Discord channel invite **
The NWC Forums are again open for business, having originally been created in 2008 as a backup for the first Neverwinter Connections site (2002-2012, RIP). Thanks go to forums host/admin Venture for having maintained the NWN Campaigns site for so long, to the benefit of many Neverwinter Nights DMs and players.
- The Player Connection is for those looking to organize gaming groups or advertise individual games
- Persistent World Announcements are for PW-related information and activities
- The Dungeon Master's Forum hosts discussions on the art of DMing
- Player groups can get their own campaign forum
NWC exists (again) in no small part due to the success of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE) by Beamdog, along with their continued development and support of the multiplayer experience.