NWC is a community service site where anyone can:
- Use the Events Calendar to search for and post multiplayer games (open to others, or invite-only for an established group), with an automatically adjusting time zone and comments section.
- Organize play using the NWC Forums - where you can request your own campaign forum - and the NWC Discord. Click here for a Discord channel invite
Game types displayed on the main events calendar can include Application (Blue), Invite Only (Red), and Open (Gray). See the Quickstart Guide for additional information on creating and joining games. Events scheduled on Persistent Worlds (PWs) have a "PW:" prefix.
See the NWC Quickstart Guide for further details on how the site can support your Neverwinter Nights activities.
Click here to read the site disclaimer.
The NWN:EE Multiplayer Resource Page has links to community service sites and videos, plus the following:
- Multiplayer Connection and Hosting Guide
- Quick and Dirty MP Roleplay Reference
- Creating and Running a Neverwinter Nights Campaign guide
- "Old School" NWC Roleplayer and DM Guides
- Recommended multiplayer modules list (no DM required)
- DM-Friendly modules list
- Many thanks to Ranan for setting up the NWC Discord and welcoming integration with the new Neverwinter Connections site.
- The Neverwinter Connections Facebook group was maintained by longtime NWC member and news editor Urk maintained after the previous project shut down, and it has now updated with the new site info.