ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Face's Campaign

Custom PC portraits

Here's mine, for JorikPortrait link
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo21067Small Crisparini 1y
Face's Campaign

7. Rules, technical stuff and checklist

Rules 1. I am new to DMing. Be prepared for some awkwardness and occasional disasters. Let me know at the end of the session if something wasn't fun for you so that I can adjust. Be prepared to occasionally have to carry parts of the session on th...
Member avatar small Face 1y
Face41071Member avatar small Face 1y
Face's Campaign

6. Character creation and lore summary

If you are interested in playing, please send me an application answering the following questions: 1. What is your experience of role-playing in Neverwinter Nights? 2. Please outline the character that you would be interested in playing. To aid wi...
Member avatar small Face 1y
Face3895Member avatar small Face 1y
Face's Campaign

5. Professions

[Professions are not classes. The suggested professions below are roles within the Black Priory which should provide character archetypes for inspiration. If you don't find anything you like down below, or have an idea for an alternate profession,...
Member avatar small Face 2y
Face41905Member avatar small Face 2y
Face's Campaign

4. Races

The HumansMaking up the vast majority of the population of of the Free Provinces, humans are still culturally scarred by the reign of the Archmagister. The Elves, Half-Elves, Halflings and Gnomes Traditionally servants and even slaves, it is only ...
Face1624Member avatar small Face 2y
Face's Campaign

3. Magic and Religion

MagicArcane MagicAn unlicensed mageThe Archmagister used arcane magic to gain dominion over the world, and so arcane magic is feared and hated throughout the Free Provinces. Arcane magic (or "black magic") is reviled as an insidious perversion whi...
Face2863Member avatar small Face 2y
Face's Campaign

2. Setting

An InquisitorWhat is the Black Priory?The Black Priory is an organisation of professional witch hunters dedicated to the eradication of magical and monstrous evil across the Free Provinces. The Priory itself is a foreboding fortress containing lib...
Face31187Member avatar small Face 2y
Face's Campaign

1. Introduction to the campaign

The Black PrioryHello! Welcome to the forum for my new mini-campaign.Is it a bit insane to run a full original setting for a mini-campaign during a temporary quarantine? Yes. Am I going to do it anyway? Yes, the world is ending, let's tell a story...
Face1706Member avatar small Face 2y
Page 1