Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Face's Campaign

5. Professions

[Professions are not classes. The suggested professions below are roles within the Black Priory which should provide character archetypes for inspiration. If you don't find anything you like down below, or have an idea for an alternate profession,...
Member avatar small Face 133d
Face4616Member avatar small Face 133d
Face's Campaign

4. Races

As noted in the introduction, the races are split into playable and non-playable but if you feel strongly that you'd like to play a non-playable race and have a way to make that work, let me know! If you can think of an alternate way to fit a race...
Face1116Member avatar small Face 133d
Face's Campaign

3. Magic and Religion

MagicArcane MagicAn unlicensed mageThe Archmagister used arcane magic to gain dominion over the world, and so arcane magic is feared and hated throughout the Free Provinces. Arcane magic (or "black magic") is reviled as an insidious perversion whi...
Face2150Member avatar small Face 133d
Face's Campaign

2. Setting

An InquisitorWhat is the Black Priory?The Black Priory is an organisation of professional witch hunters dedicated to the eradication of magical and monstrous evil across the Free Provinces. The Priory itself is a foreboding fortress containing lib...
Face3207Member avatar small Face 133d
Face's Campaign

1. Introduction to the campaign

The Black PrioryHello! Welcome to the forum for my new mini-campaign.Is it a bit insane to run a full original setting for a mini-campaign during a temporary quarantine? Yes. Am I going to do it anyway? Yes, the world is ending, let's tell a story...
Face1143Member avatar small Face 133d
Page 1