Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Timeline of events (WIP)

Below is a timeline of major campaign events, for reference. (Please note that it's currently a work in progress.)The first time PCs appear in the campaign, their name is highlighted in bold.The timeline is organized by month/year and in separate ...
Small Carlo 210d
Carlo6562Small Carlo 7d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Songs and Music

Putting this up so we can post up certain songs/music that are relevant. Can we get this stickied, Carlo?This is the song that Lloria referenced to Rosten. Feel free to Faerunize it wherever needed but I think it's nonspecific enough that it might...
Small Liberty Prime 49d
Liberty Prime142Small Liberty Prime 49d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign chronicles

Completed campaign chronicles and PC vignettes can be found at the Gateway to Adventure site: https://gatewaytoadventure.net/neverwinter-nights/westgate-campaign/An in-progress serialized version of the historical chronicles, with additional and u...
Small Carlo 246d
Carlo51122Small Carlo 49d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Storyline Summaries

As discussed, below are rough summaries of everything the party collectively knows for the three main current storylines. Please feel free to correct me if anything is missing or muddled up.The VampiresThe party had been battling the vampires of W...
Member avatar small Face 69d
Face1110Member avatar small Face 69d
[Pinned] Campaign maps
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign maps

Below I'll post for general reference three maps:1) The overall Dragon Coast map, with various locations that have been discovered over the years2) Westgate city map3) Teziir city mapThis should help with navigation and general geographic awarenes...
Small Carlo 227d
Carlo7509Small Carlo 154d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] The Journal of Rosten Foregallow - (Campaign Chronicles)

((Hello! These are the new contemporary campaign chronicles. I will attach a brief key which may not immediately make sense: Chapter Headings like this are 'OOC chapter headings', meaning they're invented by me, Face, rather than taken from Rosten...
Member avatar small Face 224d
Face13835Member avatar small Face 157d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Voice Claims

Since we have a nice consolidated forum now, let's have some fun and toss out some new information. Voice claims!If you can get past the horrifying accent Lloria is supposed to have, I always imagined she sounded a little bit like Lisa Hannigan.ht...
Small Liberty Prime 227d
Liberty Prime5353Small Liberty Prime 226d
[Pinned] Background info
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Background info

A general description of the campaign follows, so people have an idea of what kind of experience it provides. The Westgate Campaign is set in the Dragon Coast region of Faerun and is hosted in a custom Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE)...
Small Carlo 246d
Carlo1183Small Carlo 246d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign participants

This is the master list of Westgate Campaign participants since its original launch in February 2004. It will be kept updated for both players and their PCs, should they change. [Last update: August 2019]DMs CarloContributing Builder Moss Troll Pl...
Small Carlo 246d
Carlo1177Small Carlo 246d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] New player checklist

HAK INSTALLATION:1) Download CEP 2.65 and install the files to your user data ("Neverwinter Nights") folder. (If you have a Steam NWN:EE install, then you can use the Steam Workshop to subscribe to CEP and auto-install it, but it's about a 6GB dow...
Small Carlo 246d
Carlo1180Small Carlo 246d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Technical aspects

This is intended to share something of what is "under the hood" of the campaign. There are no real spoilers, but you may not want to look too closely at some of the resources if you have no interest in building or scripting, since they give away s...
Small Carlo 246d
Carlo1213Small Carlo 246d
[Pinned] House Rules
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] House Rules

[UPDATED November 21, 2018]The following are the House Rules currently in use for the Westgate Campaign. I encourage discussion on the house rules. I want to run an enjoyable campaign that balances realism and playability. If something isn't worki...
Small Carlo 246d
Carlo1167Small Carlo 246d
Westgate Campaign

The Portrait Thread

Sup all So as I said in our discord, I've been speaking with the awesomely talented Saph on the NWC discord about getting custom portraits done for the full party + Carlo. Saph has a deal for 50% off each portrait after you order the first. Tribun...
Member avatar small Face 26d
Face11200Small Jaokith 3d
Westgate Campaign

April 5 session

After the encounter with the spectre Unanin, the party has stopped at the tunnel to the Underdark entrance in the Deep Delve, to discuss their situation. Unanin revealed that it could still sense the existence of a "spark" of its creator, the anci...
Small Carlo 6d
Carlo112Small Carlo 6d
Westgate Campaign

IC Log: Conversation in the Deep Delve 3/22/20 - 3/29/20

(( What follows is the log of the discord rp that took place in the Deep Delve between 3/22/20 - 3/29/20 sessions. ))(Carlo)((It is Tarsakh 16. Time feels somewhat meaningless deep underground, but you surmise that it is probably still morning. Th...
Small Liberty Prime 7d
Liberty Prime111Small Liberty Prime 7d
Westgate Campaign

March 29 session

It is currently Tarsakh 16. Time feels somewhat meaningless deep underground, but it is probably still morning. The party has just passed a rockfall which sealed off an unexplored section of the Deep Delve. Rosten first climbed it with a rope, to ...
Small Carlo 7d
Carlo113Small Carlo 7d
Westgate Campaign

Possible Saturday session?

I'm game to figure something out for an extra campaign session on Saturday if we all can in fact make it.The standard start time (12 noon US Eastern time) won't work due to a couple conflicts (Smart Alec and likely Ken). Will wait for Ken to post ...
Small Carlo 14d
Carlo336Member avatar small Face 14d
Westgate Campaign

IC Log: Conversation in Clan Ironhelm 3/8/20 - 3/15/20

(( What follows is the log of the discord rp that took place in the Clan Ironhelm hall between 3/8/20 - 3/15/20 sessions. ))(Carlo 03/08/2020)((It is now late afternoon of Tarsakh 15. Aerikoth, Darrow, Dermot and Lloria are in the Ironhelm citadel...
Small Liberty Prime 14d
Liberty Prime114Small Liberty Prime 14d
Westgate Campaign

March 22 session

It is now the morning of Tarsakh 16. Darrow spent the coronation ritual night with his family, while Aerikoth, Dermot, Rosten and Lloria stayed in the guest quarters. Today, the party is expected to venture into the abandoned mines, clean them out...
Small Carlo 21d
Carlo363Small Carlo 14d
Westgate Campaign

Patch 1.80 - please update

Patch 1.80 is out, please update to it before the next session. It's not a big download.
Small Carlo 18d
Carlo124Small Carlo 18d