Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Storyline Summaries

As discussed, below are rough summaries of everything the party collectively knows for the three main current storylines. Please feel free to correct me if anything is missing or muddled up.The VampiresThe party had been battling the vampires of W...
Member avatar small Face 364d
Face2483Small Carlo 190d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] New player checklist - required files (includes custom portraits)

HAK INSTALLATION:1) Download CEP 2.65 and install the files to your user data ("Neverwinter Nights") folder. (If you have a Steam NWN:EE install, then you can use the Steam Workshop to subscribe to CEP and auto-install it, but it's about a 6GB dow...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo2578Small Carlo 192d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign chronicles

Completed campaign chronicles and PC vignettes can be found at the Gateway to Adventure site: https://gatewaytoadventure.net/neverwinter-nights/westgate-campaign/An in-progress serialized version of the historical chronicles, with additional and u...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo82516Small Carlo 200d
[Pinned] Campaign maps
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign maps

Below I'll post for general reference three maps:1) The overall Dragon Coast map, with various locations that have been discovered over the years2) Westgate city map3) Teziir city mapThis should help with navigation and general geographic awarenes...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo81469Small Carlo 257d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Timeline of events (WIP)

Below is a timeline of major campaign events, for reference. (Please note that it's currently a work in progress.)The first time PCs appear in the campaign, their name is highlighted in bold.The timeline is organized by month/year and in separate ...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo61440Small Carlo 302d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Songs and Music

Putting this up so we can post up certain songs/music that are relevant. Can we get this stickied, Carlo?This is the song that Lloria referenced to Rosten. Feel free to Faerunize it wherever needed but I think it's nonspecific enough that it might...
Small Liberty Prime 344d
Liberty Prime1264Small Liberty Prime 344d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] The Journal of Rosten Foregallow - (Campaign Chronicles)

((Hello! These are the new contemporary campaign chronicles. I will attach a brief key which may not immediately make sense: Chapter Headings like this are 'OOC chapter headings', meaning they're invented by me, Face, rather than taken from Rosten...
Member avatar small Face 1y
Face132304Member avatar small Face 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Voice Claims

Since we have a nice consolidated forum now, let's have some fun and toss out some new information. Voice claims!If you can get past the horrifying accent Lloria is supposed to have, I always imagined she sounded a little bit like Lisa Hannigan.ht...
Small Liberty Prime 1y
Liberty Prime5928Small Liberty Prime 1y
[Pinned] Background info
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Background info

A general description of the campaign follows, so people have an idea of what kind of experience it provides. The Westgate Campaign is set in the Dragon Coast region of Faerun and is hosted in a custom Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE)...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo1436Small Carlo 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign participants

This is the master list of Westgate Campaign participants since its original launch in February 2004. It will be kept updated for both players and their PCs, should they change. [Last update: August 2019]DMs CarloContributing Builder Moss Troll Pl...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo1424Small Carlo 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Technical aspects

This is intended to share something of what is "under the hood" of the campaign. There are no real spoilers, but you may not want to look too closely at some of the resources if you have no interest in building or scripting, since they give away s...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo1485Small Carlo 1y
[Pinned] House Rules
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] House Rules

[UPDATED November 21, 2018]The following are the House Rules currently in use for the Westgate Campaign. I encourage discussion on the house rules. I want to run an enjoyable campaign that balances realism and playability. If something isn't worki...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo1417Small Carlo 1y
Westgate Campaign

January 31 session

It is now early evening on Tarsakh 26. The results of the sea voyage to Starmantle for the non-teleporting PCs (Darrow, Dermot and Lloria) will become known. Aerikoth is away doing other, presumably wizardly, things.
Small Carlo 1d
Carlo13Small Carlo 1d
Westgate Campaign

January 17 session

It is now morning of Tarsakh 26. The previous day, the smuggler witness Orison was found at the Black Boot and with a bit of convincing brought back to the Gatereach, following a meeting with The Vulture (minus Lloria and Rosten).((For any "off-ca...
Small Carlo 15d
Carlo130Small Carlo 15d
Westgate Campaign

January 10 session

The next session after the holiday break is scheduled for January 10th. In campaign time, it is mid-morning on Tarsakh 25 and Aerikoth, Darrow, Dermot and Lloria are all at the Gatereach Inn. Rosten may join them, depending on what the piratical h...
Small Carlo 43d
Carlo162Small Carlo 43d
Westgate Campaign

December 13 session

It is now mid-morning on Tarksakh 24. Aerikoth and Rosten teleported to Westgate the previous evening and are now up to their own activities. Darrow, Dermot and Lloria traveled to Reddansyr, stayed overnight and are currently located there.
Small Carlo 47d
Carlo147Small Carlo 47d
Westgate Campaign

IC Log: Conversation in Te'ziir 10/29/20 -12/6/20

(( What follows is the log of the discord rp that took place in Te'ziir between the 10/29/20 - 12/6/20 sessions. ))(Carlo 10/29/2020)* * *[11:34 AM]((It is now hour 18 of Tarsakh 23. Aerikoth, Darrow, Dermot and Rosten have gathered in front of Qu...
Small Liberty Prime 50d
Liberty Prime161Small Liberty Prime 50d
Westgate Campaign

December 6 session

It is early evening on Tarsakh 23. Aerikoth and Rosten have just teleported to Westgate, leaving Darrow, Dermot and Lloria standing in front of Queron Ulanthar's house in Teziir. The three have discussed heading for Reddansyr, in part to visit the...
Small Carlo 53d
Carlo153Small Carlo 53d
Westgate Campaign

November and holiday breaks

If all goes according to plan, my wife and I will be visiting the in-laws for the month of November. Given the traveling required and the expectation of paying extra attention to the family, I expect there will be a campaign break for the duration...
Small Carlo 115d
Carlo2179Small Carlo 99d
Westgate Campaign

October 25 session

The party is now all gathered in Queron Ulanthar's foyer on the afternoon of Tarsakh 23. They await the Teziir Council Member's arrival, in order to claim his offered reward for the Astorians ledger found on Buccaneer's Isle.
Small Carlo 99d
Carlo170Small Carlo 99d