Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Campaign maps
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign maps

Below I'll post for general reference three maps:1) The overall Dragon Coast map, with various locations that have been discovered over the years2) Westgate city map3) Teziir city mapThis should help with navigation and general geographic awarenes...
Small Carlo 85d
Carlo7193Small Carlo 12d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Timeline of events (WIP)

Below is a timeline of major campaign events, for reference. (Please note that it's currently a work in progress.)The first time PCs appear in the campaign, their name is highlighted in bold.The timeline is organized by month/year and in separate ...
Small Carlo 69d
Carlo6212Small Carlo 18d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign chronicles

Completed campaign chronicles and PC vignettes can be found at the Gateway to Adventure site: https://gatewaytoadventure.net/neverwinter-nights/westgate-campaign/An in-progress serialized version of the historical chronicles, with additional and u...
Small Carlo 104d
Carlo3416Small Carlo 67d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Voice Claims

Since we have a nice consolidated forum now, let's have some fun and toss out some new information. Voice claims!If you can get past the horrifying accent Lloria is supposed to have, I always imagined she sounded a little bit like Lisa Hannigan.ht...
Small Liberty Prime 86d
Liberty Prime5140Small Liberty Prime 85d
[Pinned] Background info
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Background info

A general description of the campaign follows, so people have an idea of what kind of experience it provides. The Westgate Campaign is set in the Dragon Coast region of Faerun and is hosted in a custom Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE)...
Small Carlo 104d
Carlo189Small Carlo 104d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign participants

This is the master list of Westgate Campaign participants since its original launch in February 2004. It will be kept updated for both players and their PCs, should they change. [Last update: August 2019]DMs CarloContributing Builder Moss Troll Pl...
Small Carlo 104d
Carlo191Small Carlo 104d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] New player checklist

HAK INSTALLATION:1) Download CEP 2.65 and install the files to your user data ("Neverwinter Nights") folder. (If you have a Steam NWN:EE install, then you can use the Steam Workshop to subscribe to CEP and auto-install it, but it's about a 6GB dow...
Small Carlo 104d
Carlo176Small Carlo 104d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Technical aspects

This is intended to share something of what is "under the hood" of the campaign. There are no real spoilers, but you may not want to look too closely at some of the resources if you have no interest in building or scripting, since they give away s...
Small Carlo 104d
Carlo187Small Carlo 104d
[Pinned] House Rules
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] House Rules

[UPDATED November 21, 2018]The following are the House Rules currently in use for the Westgate Campaign. I encourage discussion on the house rules. I want to run an enjoyable campaign that balances realism and playability. If something isn't worki...
Small Carlo 104d
Carlo177Small Carlo 104d
Westgate Campaign

November 17 session

The party, this time including Aerikoth, has returned to the Hidden Peak caverns, to see if they missed anything on the previous trip.Event calendar link: https://neverwinterconnections.org/events/909521?event_instance_id=15829212
Small Carlo 5d
Carlo112Small Carlo 5d
Westgate Campaign

November 10 session

The group has been (finally) reunited, as Aerikoth joins Darrow, Dermot, Rosten and Lloria in the Clan Ironhelm guest cave. Darrow has just returned two bodies of dwarven defenders to the clan, while the mystery of the magical "Captain's Map" poss...
Small Carlo 12d
Carlo337Small Carlo 5d
Westgate Campaign

November 3 session

It is now mid-morning of Tarsakh 10. Aerikoth still has not appeared, while Darrow, Dermot, Rosten and Lloria have been exploring in the Giant's Run mountains.Reminder: DST time change in the US this week: https://neverwinterconnections.org/forum_...
Small Carlo 19d
Carlo351Small Carlo 12d
Westgate Campaign

Discussion on Increasing Length of Sessions

Hi gang, just wanted to create the thread for the idea we were discussing at the beginning of the last session. To re-state, I would like to gently propose that we extend sessions by starting earlier or running later, because the campaign is GREAT...
Member avatar small Face 17d
Face669Small Carlo 16d
Westgate Campaign

The Journal of Rosten Foregallow - (Campaign Chronicles)

((Hello! These are the new contemporary campaign chronicles. I will attach a brief key which may not immediately make sense: Chapter Headings like this are 'OOC chapter headings', meaning they're invented by me, Face, rather than taken from Rosten...
Member avatar small Face 82d
Face13270Member avatar small Face 16d
Westgate Campaign

The Pirate's Lament

(In case anyone was interested in hearing the tune that inspired Rosten's song! Don't worry, I've encountered enough irritating, incessantly-singing bards on persistent worlds - Rosten will not be breaking out in unprompted lyrical song regularly)...
Member avatar small Face 16d
Face113Member avatar small Face 16d
Westgate Campaign

Screenshot posting

I've started remembering to take screenshots on a regular basis during our sessions, although I have to admit that sometimes I still forget at key moments if I get busy or excited. If there are particularly good ones of your PCs, I've been sharing...
Small Carlo 19d
Carlo121Small Carlo 19d
Westgate Campaign

October 27 session

Dermot - after having tended to his wounded wolf companion - eventually tracks down Darrow, Rosten and Lloria camping in a cave in the Giant's Peak area, shortly after nightfall on Tarsakh 9. Meanwhile, Aerikoth still has not shown up.Event calend...
Small Carlo 26d
Carlo266Small Carlo 19d
Westgate Campaign

Campaign break: December 1

For the moment at least, November looks like it will be available for me to play on Sundays. The weekend of Thanksgiving in the US (December 1) will be the next scheduled campaign break.We'll play it by ear for the rest of December, in terms of sc...
Small Carlo 20d
Carlo124Small Carlo 20d
Westgate Campaign

DST time changes on Oct 27 and Nov 3

Advance warning!The campaign session reference time is 12:00 noon Eastern US time. So US-based players should remember to change their clocks overnight on Nov 2/3.UK-based players have local DST end on Oct 27, so for that one week they will have a...
Small Carlo 48d
Carlo383Small Carlo 20d
Westgate Campaign

October 20 session

It is now mid-afternoon on Tarsakh 9. Darrow, Dermot, Rosten and Lloria have made their way to the area known as Giant's Peak, in order to follow the dwarven trail to the Hidden Peak cavern and the dragon hoard. Meanwhile, Aerikoth's whereabouts r...
Small Carlo 33d
Carlo4113Small Carlo 26d