Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Campaign maps
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign maps

Below I'll post for general reference three maps:1) The overall Dragon Coast map, with various locations that have been discovered over the years2) Westgate city map3) Teziir city mapThis should help with navigation and general geographic awarenes...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo92278Small Carlo 150d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Storyline Summaries

As discussed, below are rough summaries of everything the party collectively knows for the three main current storylines. Please feel free to correct me if anything is missing or muddled up.The VampiresThe party had been battling the vampires of W...
Member avatar small Face 1y
Face3876Small Carlo 164d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] New player checklist - required files (includes custom portraits)

HAK INSTALLATION:1) Download CEP 2.65 and install the files to your user data ("Neverwinter Nights") folder. (If you have a Steam NWN:EE install, then you can use the Steam Workshop to subscribe to CEP and auto-install it, but it's about a 6GB dow...
Small Carlo 2y
Carlo3923Small Carlo 183d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign chronicles

Completed campaign chronicles and PC vignettes can be found at the Gateway to Adventure site: https://gatewaytoadventure.net/neverwinter-nights/westgate-campaign/An in-progress serialized version of the historical chronicles, with additional and u...
Small Carlo 2y
Carlo83419Small Carlo 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Timeline of events (WIP)

Below is a timeline of major campaign events, for reference. (Please note that it's currently a work in progress.)The first time PCs appear in the campaign, their name is highlighted in bold.The timeline is organized by month/year and in separate ...
Small Carlo 1y
Carlo62060Small Carlo 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Songs and Music

Putting this up so we can post up certain songs/music that are relevant. Can we get this stickied, Carlo?This is the song that Lloria referenced to Rosten. Feel free to Faerunize it wherever needed but I think it's nonspecific enough that it might...
Small Liberty Prime 1y
Liberty Prime1412Small Liberty Prime 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] The Journal of Rosten Foregallow - (Campaign Chronicles)

((Hello! These are the new contemporary campaign chronicles. I will attach a brief key which may not immediately make sense: Chapter Headings like this are 'OOC chapter headings', meaning they're invented by me, Face, rather than taken from Rosten...
Member avatar small Face 1y
Face133190Member avatar small Face 1y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Voice Claims

Since we have a nice consolidated forum now, let's have some fun and toss out some new information. Voice claims!If you can get past the horrifying accent Lloria is supposed to have, I always imagined she sounded a little bit like Lisa Hannigan.ht...
Small Liberty Prime 1y
Liberty Prime51328Small Liberty Prime 1y
[Pinned] Background info
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Background info

A general description of the campaign follows, so people have an idea of what kind of experience it provides. The Westgate Campaign is set in the Dragon Coast region of Faerun and is hosted in a custom Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE)...
Small Carlo 2y
Carlo1649Small Carlo 2y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign participants

This is the master list of Westgate Campaign participants since its original launch in February 2004. It will be kept updated for both players and their PCs, should they change. [Last update: August 2019]DMs CarloContributing Builder Moss Troll Pl...
Small Carlo 2y
Carlo1574Small Carlo 2y
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Technical aspects

This is intended to share something of what is "under the hood" of the campaign. There are no real spoilers, but you may not want to look too closely at some of the resources if you have no interest in building or scripting, since they give away s...
Small Carlo 2y
Carlo1639Small Carlo 2y
[Pinned] House Rules
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] House Rules

[UPDATED November 21, 2018]The following are the House Rules currently in use for the Westgate Campaign. I encourage discussion on the house rules. I want to run an enjoyable campaign that balances realism and playability. If something isn't worki...
Small Carlo 2y
Carlo1562Small Carlo 2y
Westgate Campaign

October 3 (?) session (Post-Break)

((Target date for resuming the campaign will be updated as needed))It is now hour 18 on Tarsakh 29. The sun will set in the next hour, after which the Vulture is expected to return to the Gatereach guest house and take possession of Sir Robin the ...
Small Carlo 17d
Carlo136Small Carlo 17d
Westgate Campaign

Summer Break plans

It seems so far that people (other than myself) don't have major plans that would affect their ability to play. It's been traditional to have a summer break, though, and this year is no exception (unlike the last one). Currently we have planned a ...
Small Carlo 78d
Carlo3200Small Carlo 63d
Westgate Campaign

June 20 session

It is now early afternoon on Tarsakh 29. The party has just finished speaking with the Vulture, who promised to return shortly after dark, in order to take possession of Sir Robin. They have also learned of a Mercenaries Guild bounty put on the he...
Small Carlo 66d
Carlo175Small Carlo 66d
Westgate Campaign

May 30 session

It is now late morning of Tarsakh 29. Aerikoth, Darrow, and Dermot have just rejoined Lloria in the Gatereach guest house, where the kitten Sir Robin has been stashed. The three had spent the morning in Starmantle, prior to Aerikoth teleporting th...
Small Carlo 66d
Carlo158Small Carlo 66d
Westgate Campaign

May 23 session

It is now close to noon on Tarsakh 29. Aerikoth has just returned from Starmantle, bringing Darrow and Dermot with him via teleport, to join Lloria at the Gatereach guest house. The Sir Robin kitten has been confined in one of the guest house foot...
Small Carlo 72d
Carlo191Small Carlo 72d
Westgate Campaign

May 23 session

It is now the morning of Tarsakh 29. Aerikoth and Lloria had teleported to Westgate around midnight, bearing the kitten version of Sir Robin with them, leaving Darrow and Dermot in Starmantle at the Vulture's Roost.
Small Carlo 78d
Carlo174Small Carlo 78d
Westgate Campaign

May 16 session

It is nighttime on Tarsakh 28. After encountering Sir Robin in the lower level of the Starmantle crypts, he was captured and polymorphed into a kitten. The party shortly is expected to meet with The Vulture's agent in Starmantle, at their lodgings...
Small Carlo 82d
Carlo197Small Carlo 82d
Westgate Campaign

May 9 - holiday break

Holiday break for May 9 (Mother's Day in the U.S.)We should have sessions for the rest of May after that. June probably looks good as well, although the first week may be tricky, we'll see, since I'll be traveling.
Small Carlo 87d
Carlo1108Small Carlo 87d