Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign chronicles

Completed campaign chronicles and PC vignettes can be found at the Gateway to Adventure site: https://gatewaytoadventure.net/neverwinter-nights/westgate-campaign/An in-progress serialized version of the historical chronicles, with additional and u...
Small Carlo 345d
Carlo81636Small Carlo 5d
[Pinned] Campaign maps
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign maps

Below I'll post for general reference three maps:1) The overall Dragon Coast map, with various locations that have been discovered over the years2) Westgate city map3) Teziir city mapThis should help with navigation and general geographic awarenes...
Small Carlo 326d
Carlo8846Small Carlo 61d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Timeline of events (WIP)

Below is a timeline of major campaign events, for reference. (Please note that it's currently a work in progress.)The first time PCs appear in the campaign, their name is highlighted in bold.The timeline is organized by month/year and in separate ...
Small Carlo 310d
Carlo6890Small Carlo 106d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Songs and Music

Putting this up so we can post up certain songs/music that are relevant. Can we get this stickied, Carlo?This is the song that Lloria referenced to Rosten. Feel free to Faerunize it wherever needed but I think it's nonspecific enough that it might...
Small Liberty Prime 148d
Liberty Prime1125Small Liberty Prime 148d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Storyline Summaries

As discussed, below are rough summaries of everything the party collectively knows for the three main current storylines. Please feel free to correct me if anything is missing or muddled up.The VampiresThe party had been battling the vampires of W...
Member avatar small Face 168d
Face1225Member avatar small Face 168d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] The Journal of Rosten Foregallow - (Campaign Chronicles)

((Hello! These are the new contemporary campaign chronicles. I will attach a brief key which may not immediately make sense: Chapter Headings like this are 'OOC chapter headings', meaning they're invented by me, Face, rather than taken from Rosten...
Member avatar small Face 323d
Face131383Member avatar small Face 257d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] OOC Thread: Voice Claims

Since we have a nice consolidated forum now, let's have some fun and toss out some new information. Voice claims!If you can get past the horrifying accent Lloria is supposed to have, I always imagined she sounded a little bit like Lisa Hannigan.ht...
Small Liberty Prime 327d
Liberty Prime5548Small Liberty Prime 326d
[Pinned] Background info
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Background info

A general description of the campaign follows, so people have an idea of what kind of experience it provides. The Westgate Campaign is set in the Dragon Coast region of Faerun and is hosted in a custom Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWN:EE)...
Small Carlo 345d
Carlo1269Small Carlo 345d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Campaign participants

This is the master list of Westgate Campaign participants since its original launch in February 2004. It will be kept updated for both players and their PCs, should they change. [Last update: August 2019]DMs CarloContributing Builder Moss Troll Pl...
Small Carlo 345d
Carlo1264Small Carlo 345d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] New player checklist

HAK INSTALLATION:1) Download CEP 2.65 and install the files to your user data ("Neverwinter Nights") folder. (If you have a Steam NWN:EE install, then you can use the Steam Workshop to subscribe to CEP and auto-install it, but it's about a 6GB dow...
Small Carlo 345d
Carlo1272Small Carlo 345d
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] Technical aspects

This is intended to share something of what is "under the hood" of the campaign. There are no real spoilers, but you may not want to look too closely at some of the resources if you have no interest in building or scripting, since they give away s...
Small Carlo 345d
Carlo1316Small Carlo 345d
[Pinned] House Rules
Westgate Campaign

[Pinned] House Rules

[UPDATED November 21, 2018]The following are the House Rules currently in use for the Westgate Campaign. I encourage discussion on the house rules. I want to run an enjoyable campaign that balances realism and playability. If something isn't worki...
Small Carlo 345d
Carlo1261Small Carlo 345d
Westgate Campaign

July 12 session

It is now late morning on Tarsakh 20. The members of the recently rechristened "Ironheart Company" are expected to gather shortly at the Gatereach for onward travel to Teziir, from where they plan to take ship for the 'free port' marked on Rosten'...
Small Carlo 5d
Carlo116Small Carlo 5d
Westgate Campaign

IC Log: Conversation in Gatesreach 6/21/20 - 7/5/20

(( What follows is the log of the discord rp that took place in the Gatesreach Inn between the 6/21/20 - 7/5/20 sessions. ))(Carlo 06/22/2020)((It is now late evening on Tarsakh 19, with the party gathered at the Gatereach guest house. The Vulture...
Small Liberty Prime 8d
Liberty Prime120Small Liberty Prime 8d
Westgate Campaign

The Portrait Thread

Sup all So as I said in our discord, I've been speaking with the awesomely talented Saph on the NWC discord about getting custom portraits done for the full party + Carlo. Saph has a deal for 50% off each portrait after you order the first. Tribun...
Member avatar small Face 125d
Face16809Member avatar small Adamaeldar 14d
Westgate Campaign

July 5 session (postponed from June 28)

It is now late evening on Tarsakh 19. The party is at the Gatereach guest house, having recently finished their meeting with the Vulture. They are expected in Teziir on Tarsakh 20, to take a ship for the "free port" marked on the Captain's Map.
Small Carlo 22d
Carlo130Small Carlo 22d
Westgate Campaign

June 21 session

It is now the night of Tarsakh 19. Lloria has been off on her own, while Darrow and Rosten have been scouting various taverns in Westgate for potential ambush sites, leaving Aerikoth and Dermot at the Gatereach guest house.
Small Carlo 24d
Carlo141Small Carlo 24d
Westgate Campaign

June 14 session

It is now mid-afternoon on Tarsakh 19. The party has just finished up at the Mercenaries Guild, collecting their contract fee after returning the bejeweled sword from the House Guldar crypt. Decisions still need to be made about where, when, how (...
Small Carlo 34d
Carlo143Small Carlo 34d
Westgate Campaign

IC Log: Conversation in Gatesreach 5/31/20-6/7/20

(( What follows is the log of the discord rp that took place in the Gatesreach Inn between the 5/31/20 - 6/7/20 sessions. ))(Darrow 05/31/2020)Darrow leaned back in his chair, looking forlornly at his nearly empty ale mug. "Sounds like we can't t...
Small Liberty Prime 36d
Liberty Prime142Small Liberty Prime 36d
Westgate Campaign

June 7 session

It is now hour 14 of Tarsakh 19. Following the meeting with the Vulture at midday, the party has debated their options for taking on the next Night Mask leader. Pending is a visit to the Mercenaries Guild to change the name of their adventuring co...
Small Carlo 39d
Carlo146Small Carlo 39d